StarProg-A Universal On Board (ICP/ISP) Programmer
StarProg-A supports MCU, CPLD, SPI NOR Flash, SPI NAND Flash, and EEPROM on board programming (ICP/ISP). It is optimized for the integration of automated machines and can be easily used in development and mass production.
Support 1.2V ultra-low voltage IC & 1.8V low voltage IC
Support several kinds of ISP Protocols
SWD, JTAG, SPI, I2C, BDM, UART, and SWIM…etc.
Support various IC families
MCU, CPLD, SPI NOR Flash, SPI NAND Flash, and EEPROM.
Support a variety of file formats
Binary, Intel Hex, Motorola, and ROM…etc.
Support Stand-alone mode
Able to program without connecting to a computer.
1. Palm Size
2. Provide Command Line, labview driver, and DLL API (support serialization and unique key programming) for redevelopment and integration.
Optimized for automated machines
1. Boot up quick self-test.
2. Signal enhancements allow much longer signal cable lengths for integration.
3. Voltage and frequency control through software can stabilize the programming signal.
4. The ATE Port in the ISP adaptor makes remote control available via Busy/Pass/Error and Start pins.
5. Various standard adaptors are available, and programmable ICs can be programmed through online, offline or stand-alone, and can quickly clarify and eliminate the production problems.
6. Support multiple programmers to program ICs (same file).
Color uWire UART SWD SPI IIC JTAG IO1 YL CS CS IO2 YL/BK SCK MISO RST IO3 GN DI WP IO4 GN/BK DO TX SWDIO TMS IO5 BU RST MOSI DAT IO6 BU/BK ORG RX CLK CLK TDO IO7 PL PE RST HOLD TDI IO8 PL/BK CLK SWCLK TCK